|Central Bark Permit Application||53.17 KB|
Central Bark Rules
- All users are required to purchase a Dog Park. Penni! prior to entry, and to wear the ID lanyard.
- Owners may only have three dogs in the park at one time.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park. Because of plant and animal habitats that make Heritage Woodland Sanctuary unique, regulations require that a dog must be on a leash no greater than 10 feet in length.
- Please use caution when visiting the dog park and leash and/or remove your dog from the park at the first sign of aggressive behavior.
- Owners must remain with their dogs inside the fenced dog park and keep their dog under control at all times. Dogs must not be allowed to disturb. harass or interfere with wildlife or visitors.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and not left unattended at the dog park.
- Owners must leave unhealthy dogs and those in heat at home.
- Caution and good judgment should be used when introducing puppies to the dog park. Puppies under six months of age are not allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dog.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in fines and/or revocation of your dog park pennit. All state, county and village park ordinances will be enforced.
For more information call (630)257-2522